Recent Data Breaches
Recent data breaches that may, or may not affect you. Please click on the links for further information.
What should I do if I think I'm impacted?
- Contact the company and ask for more details. They’ll be able to advise you on whether you have been affected by this.
- If you hold an online account with that company change your password as a precaution. Change the password for any other account that shares the same password.
- If they hold your financial details keep a close eye on your accounts for unusual activity. If you suspect money is leaving your account without your authorisation contact your bank immediately.
- Monitor your credit reports – if a credit card or loan appears on your report that you’ve not applied for contact that company immediately.
- Use a reputable company to do this such as Experian or Money Saving Experts Credit Club.
- Consider closing accounts that you do not use.
Visit our Data Protection page to see how we process your data.